The “JSRB” self recuperative gas burner series uses the preheated combustion air from exhaust gas by heat exchange. This blown-air burner can operate with natural gas, LPG, lean gas and gas with low calorific power (on request).
It was designed for the installation in all the process in which it is necessary to obtain a deeply oxidizing combustion to limit working temperature. The completely automatic working allows on-off regulations, high/low flame, air/gas modulating. The last allows to obtain turn down ratio until 10:1. The maximum thermal potentiality is 511kW (440,000kcal/h) while the minimum potentiality can come up to 5.8kW(5,000kcal/h).
Combustion air temperature can be changed from room temperature to 700℃ by heat exchange between inner and outer tube during the firing. A particular care has been dedicated to CO and NOx emissions produced by combustion process.
The burner has ignition and flame revelation electrodes, pressure switch to measure air and gas instantaneous flows, flame indicating light.
- Two stage combustion for low NOx & CO emission.
- Suitable for direct heating or indirect heating.
- Suitable for all kind of clean fuel gas.
- Application temperature to 1,300℃.
- Direct ignition and flame detecting with flame rod or U.V. cell.
- Non-ferrous metal heat treatment furnaces.
- High Temperature industrial furnaces.
- Walking Beam furnaces.
- Forging furnace (Iron & Steel industry).
- Reheating Furnace.
BURNER FLOW SHEET
The above mentioned performance data are described at their maximum power.
Pressure showed are guidelines only.
Gas pressures are refer to Natural gas.
* Stoichiometric conditions.
Performance data and dimensions are guidelines only.
The descriptions and specifications are subject to change without notice.